We want Kensington Wade to be a school of opportunities; a place where children are challenged to become their best, to discover new talents and interests and to develop a global outlook, within a safe and nurturing community.
We aim to provide an environment where pupils develop:
- A love of learning and enterprise
- Habits of independent thought and a spirit of curiosity
- Biliteral and bicultural skills and understanding
- Personal responsibility, moral integrity, mutual respect and tolerance
- Intellectual endeavour
- Kensington Wade actively promotes the fundamental British values. They underpin everything that the school does.